We Provide Top Quality Dental Implants in Vancouver
At Blue Sky Dental, our dentists are devoted to helping patients get healthy smiles that last. We have extensive experience with dental implants. Depending on your specific situation, dental implants may be the best available restorative dental solution. Our team is more than happy to take the time to sit down with you and understand and explore your options. If you have any questions about dental implants, professional support is available. Contact us today to set up your confidential, no obligation initial appointment at our North Vancouver officer.
What are Dental Implants?
Broadly explained, dental implants are posts that are surgically placed into the jawbone, serving as artificial roots for missing teeth. Once implants are integrated, they provide a stable foundation for fixed crowns or dentures. Mimicking natural tooth roots, dental implants preserve jawbone health, offer unmatched stability, restore aesthetics, and improve functionality.
The Benefits of Dental Implants
Are you considering dental implants in Vancouver? You may have questions about the potential benefits associated with opting for this type of restorative dental solution. There are a number of different advantages for dental implants, including:
- A Safe Replacement: Dental implants offer the unique ability to replace one or multiple missing teeth without causing any negative impacts to neighboring teeth.
- Fix of Joint Pain and Bite Issues: Over time, the absence of a tooth can lead to adjacent teeth gradually shifting into the vacated space. Misalignment can further cause discomfort, joint pain, or bite issues.
- Enhanced Self-esteem: Beyond the functional attributes, the aesthetic aspect of dental health is integral to a patient’s self-confidence. Dental implants from Blue Sky Dental are natural-looking and aesthetically-pleasing.
- Dramatically Improved Oral Function: The absence of even a single tooth can impair vital functions such as chewing, speech articulation, and digestion. Dental implants help to fix this issue.
Understanding the Process for Dental Implants
What is the process for getting dental implants in Vancouver? The answer depends, in large part, on your specific situation. In many cases, the dental implant process is a multi-month procedure that is designed to ensure that you will be fully satisfied with your rejuvenated smile and that you have access to implants that are the right solution for your specific needs. Here is a brief overview of the general process for getting dental implants from Blue Sky Dental in North Vancouver:
- A Preliminary Assessment: The initial phase involves capturing X-rays and making precise impressions (or molds) of both the jaw and teeth. These are essential in evaluating the bone structure, gum tissue health, and the space available to accommodate an implant. A well-done assessment helps to ensure you get implants tailored to meet your needs.
- Surgical Implantation: Once the targeted area is anesthetized for patient comfort, the implant is surgically embedded into the bone. This implant then undergoes a healing phase, integrating with the bone. Integration ensures that implants are stable and reliable.
- Fitting of Artificial Teeth: After a designated healing period, the process of crafting and adjusting the artificial teeth commences. These teeth are tailored to fit snugly onto the anchor’s post. Precision is a must.
- Finalization of Dental Implants: Once healing is complete, the artificial teeth are firmly secured to the implant. We take this part of the process very seriously—ensuring that our patients get to experience both the comfort and stability reminiscent of natural teeth.
- Post-Procedure Care: Upon the conclusion of your treatment, you will be furnished with comprehensive care guidelines. Adhering to meticulous oral hygiene practices, maintaining wholesome eating habits, and scheduling regular dental check-ups are crucial.
Why Choose Blue Sky Dental for Implants in Vancouver
Opting for dental implants is a big decision. When done the right way dental implants can rejuvenate your smile—providing a durable solution that both looks great and restores full oral function. At Blue Sky Dental, we are committed to providing the highest level of care to our patients. We do not believe in one-size-fits-all restorative dentistry. Our North Vancouver dentists help to ensure that our patients get new dental implants that are specifically tailored for their unique needs. We strive to exceed your expectations each and every step of the way.
Ready for Dental Implants in British Columbia?
At Blue Sky Dental, we are focused on helping our patients get the healthy smile that they can feel great to show off to the world. If you have any questions or concerns about dental implants or restorative dentistry more broadly, we are here as your resource. Call us now or contact online today to learn more about dental implants. From our office in North Vancouver, our dental practice is proud to work with people throughout the surrounding region in British Columbia.